What Can You Do With a Computer Network Specialist/Net Training Certificate?
Pass the CompTIA Net+ exam. This program covers the exam’s objectives, offers tips, gives you practice scenarios, and in-depth follow-up so you really learn it. You complete this program ready to take the exam. Comp TIA networking certification is the industry standard. With it, you can go on to work as:
- Computer network specialist
- IT consultant
- Network specialist
- Network technical analyst
- Personal computer network analyst
- Software engineer
- Web developer
The Network Guru
A Computer Network Specialist with Net+ Training turns you into the top-most expert of networks. In the morning, you’re reconnecting a company’s devices. In the afternoon, you’re developing a new log-in process for a private server. Whatever you already know about networks, the expert professors at CMC know how to teach you the fundamentals, fill in the gaps, and prepare you to be the expert.
Left & Right Brain Work
Get ready to get your hands dirty, literally. You’ll be crawling under desks and behind shelving to deal with complicated problems that require creative, hands-on solutions. You need to be adaptable and efficient at the same time, creative and analytical. End each day feeling proud of the problems you solved.
Computer Network Specialist/Net Training Cert.: What to Expect
- 12 total units
- A grade of C or higher in all required courses
- Minimum grade point average of 2.0
Computer Business Applications for Windows (CIS 070A) | 3.00
Introduction to Computer Science (CS 073) | 3.00
Visual Basic Programming I (CS 086) | 3.00
Computer Network Specialist/Comp TIA Net+ Training (CS 003) | 3.00
What You Learn
- Gain the skills and knowledge you need to pass the CompTIA Network+ certification.
- Know how both computer apps and computer hardware work.
- Make computer applications using structured programming and object-oriented design.