Get Started Today
Get moving toward your future goals by registering for classes at Copper Mountain College.
Step 1: Log into MyCMC
Access the portal today to:
- Find the date you can register
- Review available classes
- Build your schedule
To avoid overloading the system, you’ll be given a specific registration date for each term. Priority registration dates go to students who are ready
Questions about using MyCMC? We have answers.
Step 2: Register
When you’re ready to register, go to MyCMC and select the Student Planning Tool to view your timeline.
Step 3: Pay
Review your registration statement on MyCMC and pay the total amount due.
- Pay online through MyCMC or use this direct payments link.
- Pay in person at the Cashier’s Office — open from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8 a.m. until 3 p.m. Friday — located at the back of the Student Services Building, 300 Quad.
- Pay by phone: Call 760.366.3791 ext. 5312.
- Pay by mail: Send checks or money order payments to Copper Mountain College, ATTN: Cashier’s Office, P.O. Box 1398, Joshua Tree, CA 92252
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where Do I Go to Register?
When is Registration Open? What Classes are Offered?
View registration periods, other important academic dates and deadlines, and class schedules via MyCMC or the class schedule publication.
How Do I Get an ID Card?
To get a CMC ID, come to Student Services on the main campus. Bring:
- A government photo ID
- Your current class schedule.
What if a Class is Full?
If a class is full, add yourself to its waitlist (through MyCMC) or visit /admissions/enroll/admissionsAdmissions & Records.
- Watch your email for an alert that a seat has opened
- Take it within 24 hours of the alert, or the opportunity moves to the next person on the list.
Waitlisting is not a guarantee that you’ll get in. Have a Plan B to stay on schedule to finish your degree.
How Much Do I Owe? How Do I Pay?
After registering, you’ll be able to view your registration statement and total amount due. Access the MyCMC portal for convenient online payment options or use this direct payments link.
If you have financial aid, be sure you have specified a disbursement method so you can use your aid to pay for your classes.
To pay in person, visit the Cashier’s Office — open from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8 a.m. until 3 p.m. Friday — located at the back of the Student Services Building, 300 Quad.
To pay by phone, call 760.366.3791 ext. 5312.
Mail check or money order payments to:
Copper Mountain College
ATTN: Cashier’s Office
P. O. Box 1398
Joshua Tree, CA 92252