Our goal is to ensure the best possible learning experience for our students at CMC with the highest standards in teaching, learning, and service. Whether your goal is for college transfer, occupational preparation, or courses for lifelong learning – Academic Services is here to help make it happen for you. Our comprehensive curriculum and innovative curricula will help prepare you to achieve your educational, employment, and lifelong learning goals.
The Office of Academic Services sets educational and instructional goals, policies, and practices. Other responsibilities of this office include program, schedule and catalog development, community education, as well as overseeing the copy center. The Vice President of Academic Services is the primary contact for the State Chancellor’s Office on matters concerning Copper Mountain College’s instructional issues.
The Dean of Instruction, Distance Education, and Learning Services works under the direction of the Vice President for Academic Services. The Dean of Instruction, Distance Education, and Learning Service serves as a member of the management staff to:
- Develop District policies and procedures related to educational programs and services
- Oversee the implementation of policies, procedures, faculty and staff selection and evaluation
- Provide leadership in the improvement of teaching and learning
- Encourage faculty and staff development
- See to the successful participation in shared governance and a collaborative decision process
Contact Academic Services
760.366.3791 Ext. 4244
Semester Office Hours: 7:30 am – 6:30 pm