We provide comprehensive services that include staff development, recruitment, staffing, classification and compensation, research, benefits, complaint resolution and diversity awareness. To retain the best and brightest talent, we offer competitive salaries and benefits, challenging career opportunities, and a diverse work environment. On this site, you will find current job opportunities as well as our policies regarding equal opportunity. We also invite you to click here to review the results of a campus wide work environment survey which reveal why Copper Mountain College employees feel a high sense of job satisfaction.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Copper Mountain College is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity for all persons and to provide educational and employment opportunities free from discrimination on the basis of ethnic group identification, gender identification, national origin, religion, age, veteran status, sex, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, or physical or mental disabilities, and other physical or verbal conduct. Inquiries regarding compliance and/or grievance procedures may be directed to the School District’s Title IX Officer and/or Section 504/ADA Coordinator.
Equal Employment Opportunity Plan Jan 1, 2017 – Dec 31, 2020 (click here to view)
The Copper Mountain College application process is entirely online. You will need an e-mail account to complete the online application, an electronic copy of your current Resume/CV, references, cover letter, and your college transcripts (if applicable). For login assistance or questions about filling out your application, please contact NEOGOV directly at: Direct: (310) 469-0515 · Toll-free: (855) 524-5627 · Monday–Friday · 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific Time
Our office is located in the 100 Quad of the Joshua Tree campus.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
We are closed on all legal and college holidays.
CMC Organizational Chart
Click on text below to view salary schedule.
The Copper Mountain Community College District Office of Human Resources is dedicated to providing premier, unparalleled expertise in all aspects of Human Resources services, which are aligned with the District’s Mission and entrusted by the Board of Trustees.
Through a collaborative effort, the Office of Human Resources encourages a service culture which promotes a productive, accountable and performance driven work environment. We continually strive to ensure a seamless approach to Human Resources activities that integrate with the total range of Human Resources services provided. We are committed to the professional development of our team. We represent the best of Human Resources to the community while supporting and promoting diversity, innovation, flexibility and excellence throughout the organization.
We represent the highest degree of professionalism and are supported by committed members of diverse talents, interests and experiences.
- Integrity, honesty and shared responsibility in all we do;
- Unlimited capability of the HR team;
- Power of individual and team commitment;
- Quality and excellence in delivery of HR services;
- Creativity and innovation through continuous learning and improvement;
- Accountability and ownership for our successes and opportunities for growth and enhancement;
- Efficiency and effectiveness in our work;
- Sensitivity, care and concern for all those we serve;
- Creating and maintaining an environment that instills trust and confidence;
- Commitment to diversity within our community;
- Harmony and unity of our HR team.
- We accept the most difficult challenges as opportunities for further growth;
- We work in a cooperative spirit with our colleagues, Board of Trustees, Administrators, students and the community;
- We welcome change as an opportunity for continuous growth and improvement;
- We seek innovative technology to improve quality and expand the breadth of our services;
- We promote continuous learning and professional development;
- We draw upon individual and team contributions to achieve excellence;
- We are energized by common goals and an environment of open and honest communication;
- We foster a “can do” spirit;
- We provide a personal touch in our delivery of services;
- We are personally fulfilled and invigorated by our work.