What Can You Do With a Business Degree?
Students from Copper Mountain College go on to work as:
- Operations Manager
- Office Manager
- Sales Manager
- Administrative Assistant
- Human Resource Specialist
- Management Analyst
Whether you’re planning to join an established team or looking to start your own business, an AS in General Business from Copper Mountain College prepares you for any business position.
Get a Head Start
Copper Mountain College’s streamlined curriculum gives you the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in the fastest time possible. After earning your AA in General Business, you can continue your education with a specialized interest or join any business with full confidence.
Become a Leader
Understand what it takes to be a business leader with a general business degree. You will come to understand the language of business, make economic-based decisions, and lead a team of business-minded individuals.
General Business AS: What to Expect
- 60 semester units (or 90 quarter units)
- At least 1 unit of work experience
- A grade of C or higher in all required courses
- Minimum grade point average of 2.0
BUAC-066 Bookkeeping | 3.00
BUMA-001 Principles of Management | 3.00
BUMA-010 Introduction to Business | 3.00
BUMA-020A Business Law | 3.00
BUMA-027 Marketing | 3.00
CIS-070A Computer Business Applications for Windows | 3.00
CIS-070B Windows and Internet | 3.00
ECON-001 Principles of Macroeconomics | 3.00
ECON-002 Principles of Microeconomics | 3.00
Total Units: 27.00
What You Learn
- Perform routine business transactions expertly.
- Analyze financial and economic information to make business decisions.
- Use software, the web, and other technology to perform business tasks.