Copper Mountain College invites you to the 2022 Student Art Show and Mixer Friday, April…
CMC’s real estate classes prepare you to take the California Real Estate Exam. You can learn the ins and outs of a fascinating industry and examine the markets and financing methods for residential and commercial properties with classes covering career-focused topics such as property management, appraisals, commercial real estate investments, and more. Real estate can open up doors to a wide range of career opportunities, such as property manager, commercial leasing manager, escrow officer, real estate investment analyst, community association manager, or homeowner’s insurance claims adjuster.
Copper Mountain College offers the following classes below and once you have taken a class, the Division of Real Estate exam credits for the courses below never expire.
- REAL-081: Principles of Real Estate – required for a sales license
- REAL-083A: Real Estate Practice – required for a sales license
- REAL-082: Real Estate Economics – elective for a broker license
- REAL-084: Legal Aspects of Real Estate – elective for sales/broker license
- REAL-085: Real Estate Finance – elective for sales/broker license
- REAL-086: Principles of Appraising – elective for sales/broker license
Jack Pansegrau, the Real Estate Instructor, received his AB from Dartmouth College, an MBA from the Amos Tuck School at Dartmouth College, and a JD degree from the University of Connecticut School of Law. He also earned his CPA while at Arthur Anderson & Co and was a member of the legal bar.
Professor Pansegrau has been teaching economics and real estate courses at CMC since 2016. Prior to that, he had a long and successful career in commercial and residential real estate with a major institutional lender, a Wall Street investment bank, and a private family with substantial holdings in real estate.