- CalFresh is a state program that awards you up to $250 a month for groceries.
- CalFresh is a California financial aid program that helps students buy food and eat healthier.
- It won’t affect your financial aid and you don’t need your parent’s tax return information to apply.
- 2 in 5 students are eligible for CalFresh.
- An eligible student will get $234 each month.
Fostering Success Program
The Fostering Success Program at Copper Mountain College provides specialized educational support services for current and former foster youth. We are committed to your SUCCESS!
For more information or to apply to the program drop by the CalWORKs counter located in Student Services in the 300 Quad or call us at 760-366-3791 ext. 5809 or 760-366-5201 ext. 5809
- Currently enrolled at Copper Mountain College
- A Current or Former Foster Youth
- Submit a Fostering Success Application
- Submit your Dependency Verification Letter (also known as Ward of the Court Letter)
- Priority Registration
- Academic/Career/Personal Counseling
- Academic Support and Student Accountability
- Parking Permit
- Textbook Assistance
- Academic Supplies
- Meal and Gas Cards
- Campus and Community Resources
Copper Mountain College
6162 Rotary Way
P.O. Box 1398
Joshua Tree, CA 92252
(760) 366-3791, ext. 5810
(760 366-5201, ext. 5810
(760) 366-5257 fax
CalWORKs is located in the Office of Student Services in the 300 Quad, next to Bruce’s Place.
Summer Hours June to July
We are closed on all legal and college holidays.