Copper Mountain College will resume offering in-person classes in addition to maintaining many online offerings…
CMC Student/Faculty Update
- All courses are suspended from March 16th through March 21st. (in-person, online, MASP, off-site)
- CMC will work with students and faculty from March 16th to March 20th to prepare for remote instruction.
- Spring break will take place from March 23rd to March 28th.
- Remote instruction will begin and online classes will resume on March 30th.
- An update on lab instruction will be provided on March 27th.
- The Office of Student Services will be closed to the public. To continue to meet student needs, staff and counselors will be available to assist students through email, by phone, or through web advising.
- For general student services related questions, or to make an appointment with a counselor, please contact Admissions and Records at 760.366.3791, ext. 4232 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Financial Aid questions, please contact Brittney Blakeley, Financial Aid Specialist, at email@example.com or 760.366.3791, ext. 4235.
- For students in need of disability-related accommodations, please contact Jennifer Anderson, ACCESS Coordinator, to assist you with your individualized accommodations and academic needs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 760.366.5286.
- For EOPS/CARE, please contact Delores Teague, Program Assistant, at email@example.com or 760.366.3791, ext. 4247.
- For CalWORKs, please contact Melissa Hernandez, CalWORKs Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 760.366.3791, ext. 5884.
- The Cashier’s office will be serving students via phone and can be reached at 760.366.3791, ext. 5312.
- The Greenleaf Library will be closed. Research, reference, and assistance with Canvas, online classes/workshops through email or chat will be available. Please contact Derek Monypeny at email@example.com or 760.366.3791, ext. 5293.
- Canvas support for students will also be provided by the Distance Education Office. Please contact Lisa Larson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 760.366.3791, ext. 5401.
If you have any questions, please contact the Public Relations Office at 760.366.3791, ext. 5310.