In accordance with updated guidelines from the Chancellor’s Office, to substantially limit all in-person interaction, Copper Mountain College will be closed to students and the public beginning today, March 17, 2020. Student Services, and the Greenleaf Library will be serving students remotely.
CMC Student/Faculty Update
- All courses are suspended from March 16th through March 21st. (in-person, online, MASP, off-site).
- CMC will work with students and faculty from March 16th to March 20th to prepare for remote instruction.
- Spring break will take place from March 23rd to March 28th.
- Remote instruction will begin and online classes will resume March 30th.
- An update on lab instruction will be provided on March 27th.
1. The Office of Student Services will be closed to the public. To continue to meet student needs, staff and counselors will be available to assist students through email, by phone, or through web advising.
2. For general student services related questions, or to make an appointment with a counselor, please contact Admissions and Records at 760-366-3791, ext. 4232 or email@example.com.
3. For Financial Aid questions, please contact Brittney Blakeley, Financial Aid Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 760-366-3791, ext. 4235.
4. For students in need of disability-related accommodations, please contact Jennifer Anderson, ACCESS Coordinator, to assist you with your individualized accommodations and academic needs at email@example.com or 760-366-5286.
5. For EOPS/CARE, please contact Delores Teague, Program Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 760-366-3791, ext. 4247.
6. For CalWORKs, please contact Melissa Hernandez, CalWORKs Coordinator, at email@example.com, or 760-366-3791, ext. 5884.
7. The Cashier’s office will be serving students via phone and can be reached at 760-366-3791, ext 5312.
8. The Greenleaf Library will be closed. Research, reference, and assistance with Canvas, online classes/workshops through email or chat will be available. Please contact Derek Monypeny at firstname.lastname@example.org or 760-366-3791 ext. 5293.
9. Canvas support for students will also be provided by the Distance Education Office. Please contact Lisa Larson at email@example.com or 760-366-3791 ext. 5401.
If you have any questions please contact the Public Relations Office at 760-366-3791 ext. 5310.