Safety & Health

Safety & Health

Data Sheets (please click for data sheet information)


This page has been established to serve the safety & health of our campus community.

The Safety Committee has been established in accordance with Cal/OSHA, CSEA and CMCFA.

The Safety Committee meets on the first Friday of each month in the Maintenance and Operations Office from 1-2 p.m. Agenda items are due the Tuesday before the scheduled meeting.  Email:

Committee Members:

Chairperson: Jerry Phipps

Vice Chairperson: Jim Brakebill

Secretary: Darla Holguin

Member: Bruce Bridenbecker

Member: Fawn Cambon

Member: Betty Wanless