Take the Next Step to Online Registration!
CMC's security certificates on the portal servers were renewed. If you are having issues with the portal, it is possible you may need to clear your browser cache, shutdown all browsers, and reboot your computer to ensure the new certificates are being used by your browser. Once you have completed these steps, if you are still having issues, please contact Online Help at x4236. Thank you for your patience while we upgrade our services.
If you have a password click here to login.
Portal/Online Registration Helpline x 4236
WELCOME TO COPPER MOUNTAIN COLLEGE ONLINE REGISTRATION!
Who is a candidate for online registration?
ALL students with no holds on their student file and MUST have a valid personal e-mail on file.
Types of holds that may impede your registration:
- If you are on probation, you will have a hold on your student record and will not be permitted to register online.
- If you have any fees due to the Cashier’s office, Library or Financial Aid; a hold has been placed on your student account and will not be permitted to register on line.
- If you have a hold from the ADMISSIONS AND RECORDS OFFICE/ACCESS/EOPS/VETERANS departments, you will not be permitted to register online.
In addition, if you are a Transfer Student:
- If you have transfer units from another college, check with the Admissions office to see if your Official Transcripts have been evaluated. If your Official Transcripts have not been evaluated, the system will not permit you to register for a class that has prerequisites that were met somewhere else. You can register online for classes which do not require prerequisites met at a different institution.
PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS A TRIAL ONLINE REGISTRATION. YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO REGISTER ONLINE OR YOU MAY BE REQUIRED TO FINISH YOUR REGISTRATION PROCESS WITH THE ADMISSIONS AND RECORDS OFFICE. THANK YOU FOR TAKING PART IN OUR NEW PROCESS.
Stop by Student Services to to receive your username and password to activate your account and to create your new CMC email account. Your CMC email address will be used to inform you of the start of your registration day and time, among other important communications from CMC.
USERNAME: _______________________________________ PASSWORD: Last six digits of your SSN
When you are activated, this is an example of the notice you will receive:
1. Go to CMC’s homepage www.cmccd.edu
2. Click on portal at the bottom left of home page.
3. At the login page enter your username.
4. Your Password will be the last six digits of your social security number.
- You will be prompted to reset your password. A password hint can be setup as part of the change of the initial password.
- Users must have a personal e-mail (PE) address on file to reset their password online. The password reset information will be emailed to the PE address on file.
(If you receive an “ERROR” message when logging in, it means our server is busy right at that moment. Please try again!)
5. After completing all of the above, you will be able to view your calendar data.
- Calendar will include Student’s class schedule for the upcoming week.
6. You will be provided with a @student.cmccd.edu e-mail address. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- E-mail can be accessed only via MyCMC portal.
7. The “Web Advisor” Registration link takes you to the online registration. (On the right hand of the screen)
8. Click on Registration. Here you will be able to manage the following:
- Search for sections
- Register and Drop Sections
- Manage your wait listed classes
- You will be able to accept wait listed classes from this link, once you have received you email giving you permission to do so.
- Search/Register for classes
- You will be able to view by department, by section, by Instructor, by dates and times.
- View/Print your registration
- Your registration is an itemized document showing all classes and fees due for that semester.
- View and print your schedule of classes
- View and print unofficial transcripts to check for grades received.
9. Select term to be displayed. (2014SU or 2014FA)
10. Select your classes and register.
11. You will be able to register, add or drop a class during the ADD/DROP period.
- Check schedule of classes for last day to add/drop a class.
12. For summer classes; registration, adding and dropping will be through the first day of classes.
- Check schedule of classes for appropriate dates.
Things to remember:
- You will have access to your registration link within 15 minutes of receiving your USERNAME AND PASSWORD.
- You will be able to access your e-mail within three hours or receiving your USERNAME AND PASSWORD.
- At this time we do not have online payment capabilities. All payments must be paid in person or over the phone with a credit card with the Cashier’s Office at 760-366-3791, ext. 5312.
- Please check schedule of classes for payment due date.
- All Users must logout and close ALL open web browsers.
- Failure to do both could expose sensitive information as well as leave you logged in.
- Please click here for frequently asked questions.
HINT: You can create your schedule in advance and save it for your registration date and time. All you have to do is go back to MyCMC portal and submit!
If you have a password click here to login.