Student Success Center
All programs in the Student Success Center (SSC) are in Room 636 in the Bell Center and are FREE. Students who wish to earn their High School Diploma, prepare for the GED, or refresh their basic math and/or English skills are welcome to enroll in one of our programs.
To take advantage of our instruction and self-paced practice you need to complete the application for enrollment at Copper Mountain College by visiting www.cccapply.org, and attend an SSC orientation. Our friendly staff will teach you all need to know to take advantage of this learning experience. The office is open Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:20 p.m and Friday from 8:00 am.m to 2:00 p.m.
For more information, call (760) 366-3791 extension 4246.
To Apply to Copper Mountain College
1. Apply for admissions using an online application at www.cccapply.org.
2. Click the link "New User"
3. Once you have created a user account, click the tab "Apply" and then click on "Continue".
4. Choose Copper Mountain College.
5. Be prepared to enter your 9 digit number in the Social Security Number blank.
6. Once the application is completed, please print out the confirmation page. You will need to bring this with you in order to attend an orientation (See dates/times below).
7. If you are using CCCApply on a campus computer, please understand that it will take about 24 hours for your record to appear in the Admissions and Records computer system.
8. Should you require additional assistance, please call the toll free help desk number: 1-800-GO-TO-XAP 7:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. Pacific.
All new students must apply to www.cccapply.org before attending the Student Success Center orientation.
STUDENT SUCCESS CENTER ORIENTATION DATES FOR FALL 2012
If you are a new SSC student, you must attend one SSC orientation before you can sign up for High School Completion, GED Preparation, or Refresher classes:
Orientations are held b-weekly in Room 637 in the Bell Center on:
- Tuesdays at 9:30 a.m.
- Wednesdays at 6:00 p.m.
Orientations are by appointment only, please call (760) 366-3791, ext. 4246 for an appointment.
Bring copy of cccapply confirmation page, valid photo ID and check in 10 minutes early in Room 636 in the Bell Center.
All studentsunder the age of 18 must meet with the Developmental Education Coordinator BEFORE signing up for an orientation. Contact the SSC Program Assistant at 760 366-3791 extension 5982.